– The 1,124 homes sold in the 2nd Quarter in Greater Charlottesville marked a 17.2% increase from last year, the highest quarterly total since 2006.
– Prices gained 4.7% from last year as the median sales price reached $295,400.
– The median DOM in the 2nd Quarter was only 25 days, eight-days lower than the Q2 15 level.
– Despite a 6.6% increase in new listing activity during the quarter, inventory remains 10.8% lower than last year due to the gains seen in purchase activity.
– The 1,836 active listings at quarter’s end represent 7.3 months of supply, down from 9.4 months at mid-year 2015.