– The 834 closed sales tally in the Greater Charlottesville area topped the Q3 2014 level by 4.9%.
– The median sales price level dipped 5.1% from Q3 2014 to $274,450.
– Half of the homes sold in the 3 rd Quarter were on the market 44 days or less, four days lower than the median DOM last year.
– Despite a 5.8% increase in listing activity during the quarter, inventory remains 12.0% lower than last year.
– The 1,954 active listings represent 8.9 months of supply, down from 10.6 months at this point in 2014.